CURRENT STATUS OF WORSHIP AND MEETINGS AT ST. JOHN’S UNITED METHODIST CHURCH:
- With Tucson Mayor Regina Romero closing Dine-in Service at Restaurants, Bars, Food Courts, Gyms, and other venues where people congregate until the end of March and
- with Bishop Robert T. Hoshibata strongly recommending Desert Southwest Conference churches suspend all in-person gatherings through April 6, 2020,
- and with Arizona Governor Ducey asking Arizonians to avoid gatherings of 10 or more people,
Many people are in the high-health-risk-population-group where contracting this Coronavirus COVID-19 could be fatal. Because of this, Pastor Ivan and the St John’s UMC Administrative Council members want to do everything in their power to safeguard people from this potential deadly virus.
Therefore, let it be known that St John’s UMC Sunday Services and gatherings (Bible Studies and meetings) will be suspended until at least April 6, 2020 or until the state-of-emergency is lifted.
THIS WEB PAGE WILL REFLECT CHANGES TO THIS DECISION AS THEY BECOME AVAILABLE
Normal Weekly Events (Which have been suspended at this time)
- SUNDAY 9:30 am Worship Service
- 9:45 am Children’s Sunday School
- 11:00 am Sunday Fellowship Time
- TUESDAY 9:00 am Bible Study
- FRIDAY 8:00 am – 11:00 pm Outreach Clothing Ministry
- SATURDAY 8:30 am – 10:30 am Sidewalk Ministry
- 8:00 am – 4:00 pm Office Hours (Monday, Tuesday and Friday)